- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1-2 persons
- 2 ½ tbsp butter
- 2 100g-120g Canadian lobster tails
- Sea salt
- Herbs for garnish
- 1 big lemon
- 2 skewers
In advance: as the lobster tails are frozen, put them in the fridge the night before, or soak them in cold water to return them to a thawed state.
- Slice the lemon in half – one half for the juice and the other half for plating.
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Skewer the lobster tails and add them to the boiling water, making sure that they are fully immersed.
- Boil the lobster tails for two minutes.
- Remove the skewers and drain the lobster tails on paper towels.
- Bring grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the lobster tails on a cutting board, shell side (i.e., red-side) down, and slice lengthwise through the softer (whiter) shell, lengthwise, the full cut.
- Place butter in, and squeeze lemon juice directly in the shells.
- Rub a pinch of sea salt on the flesh of the lobster tails.
- Place them on the grill, red shell side down. Grill, covered, for two to three minutes.
- Garnish the grilled lobster tails with lemon slices and herbs.