- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 250g preboiled frozen whole-cooked lobster
- 50g butter
- Salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste
- Salad greens and caviar for garnish
- Remove pre-boiled lobsters from the refrigerator and wrap the meat in aluminium foil with some butter.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC for 10 minutes. Place the lobster into the oven. Reheat for 5-10minutes.
- Option 2: Switch the oven to ‘grill’ mode to reheat the whole lobster quickly over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- To plate, sprinkle some cayenne pepper on the dish and add some green salad to enliven the dish. You may also take the dining experience to another level by adding a spoonful of caviar.