Grilled Lobster Tails
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 1-2 persons
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tbsp for the pan
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 260g steaks of Greenland halibut
- Eggplant, asparagus and cherry tomatoes, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a large, shallow dish, combine garlic, lemon juice, wine and olive oil.
- Place thawed steaks of halibut fish into the dish with the marinade, turning to coat. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut slices of eggplant, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Remove halibut from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place in the hot pan and cook until a golden crust forms on the bottom of the fish, about 3-5 minutes. Try not to move the fish around the pan a lot until the crust forms to decrease sticking.
- Flip fish and cook in the other side until cooked through.
- Add butter to the pan and let it melt, then spoon it over the top of the fish.
- Place halibut on the serving plate.
- Saute slices of eggplant, asparagus and cherry tomatoes with high heat with the remaining oil.
- Place the vegetables at the side of the fish on the serving plate.
- Optional: Add a slice of lemon and some tartare sauce to finish.